Where Can I Get Free and Faster Solution Of Ncert Books?
As you are already aware that the National Council of Educational Research and Training which is commonly known as NCERT, is an autonomous organization in 1961 by the Government of India to assist as well as advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programs for qualitative improvement in school education. NCERT publishes books for 1st standard to 12th standard. But, NCERT itself doesn’t publish its solution book for any standards. Many publishers publish solutions of NCERT book. You can easily get the majority of the NCERT solutions nowadays on the internet. As you are searching for the fastest route, I think downloading solutions from the internet will be the best choice for you. Make sure that you download the solutions from genuine websites.
Here I am listing out some names of the websites where you will find the NCERT Solutions for all classes (as you have not mentioned you are searching for solutions for which class).
Doubtnut is one of the best learning apps in India. It provides the best online courses for different standards. Besides, it has multiple e-learning videos dedicated to each class where you can learn the basic concepts of some general topics. You can find the NCERT solutions on Doubtnut’s website. Please go through the website of Doubtnut. It offers solutions of NCERT from class 1 to class 12th. Apart from this, you can also find some practice sample papers for additional exercise that proves to be an added advantage for the students.
NCERT solution is also a very popular website where you can get free solutions for the NCERT books. It contains solutions of NCERT book of the majority of the subject from class 6th to class 12th. Other than the NCERT book solution, it contains sample question papers, mock test papers as well as previous year question papers for the CBSE class 10th and class 12th board exam.
Vedantu is also a very well-known learning app in India. It provides online coaching classes for class 1 to class 12th students. However, these courses are paid. But, you can also take the advantage of their free online classes on their youtube channel. Vedantu also provides NCERT book solutions from class 1 to class 12th which covers the majority of the subjects. You can visit the website of Vedantu to download the NCER solutions. Well, these solutions are free as mentioned on their website.
There are many other websites where you can find the solutions of the NCERT book, but please check the authenticity before using any materials. Here are some tips for you to use NCERT in an efficient way.
- NCERT books should be your first preference if you are from the CBSE board because CBSE itself advises students to follow the NCERT books. It is often observed that students used to get confused while selecting study materials especially for the board exam and often ended up choosing the wrong materials or choose multiple materials which make them confused. You must understand that NCERTs are the best resource for board exams (For both class 12th and 10th CBSE board exams). It is also very helpful for preparing for other competitive exams such as UPSE, NEET, JEE mains, and many more.
- Please try to understand the basic concepts of each topic before solving the exercise problems. Don’t skip any topic. Remember every topic is important. NCERT helps you to build a strong base for every subject. So, you must read the book thoroughly.
- Don’t skip any portion of the chapter. Read the introduction part of every chapter at the beginning. It will give you a rough idea of the chapter which you are going to cover.
- Solve the example problems of every chapter. Exam problems are very important. NCERT books contain numerous example problems or questions on every topic. Don’t just skip this problem. Try to solve these on your own. It will help you solve the problems or to answer the question from the exercise session.
- Try to solve the exercise problems on your own without taking the help of the solution manuals. Try on your own if you fail then only use the solution manual. Don’t just copy the answers from the solution book. You must understand every step of the solutions.
I hope the above information will be helpful for you.