What Are The Pros And Cons Of Hiring an SEO Freelancer, In-House Consultant And SEO Company?
So, you’ve finally come to a decision that you will need help in boosting and optimising your business website’s SEO. You have already established goals, but the next big question is, who are you going to hire?
Are you looking forward to work with a Search Engine Optimization freelancer, an in-house SEO consultant or an SEO firm? How can choose which one is a better fit for your company? Knowing the pros and cons of hiring one of the three will help you make a decision.
What are the Pros and Cons of hiring an SEO Freelancer?
- They usually charge a lower price
- They will be a good choice if you can’t propose a consistent workload
- They have lots of skill set to offer
- They can provide fresh and innovative ideas for your business
- You and your freelancer may have communication issues is they live in a different time zone
- Some freelancers over advertise themselves even if they cannot deliver
- They may have other jobs that can divide their focus and time for your company
What are the Pros and Cons of hiring an In-house SEO Consultant?
- They are focused on the job as you are hiring them full time
- Communication is a lot easier, and you can easily exchange ideas, talk about issues and create strategies
- They can build significant relationships with your different teams within the company
- Since they are expert in some areas, they require a higher paycheck
- You will need to train them and spend money on training tools
- The hiring process is lengthy and can take time as they offer a lot of skills that may or may not be an excellent fit for your company.
What are the Pros and Cons of hiring an SEO Agency?
- You get to have workforce with real talented members
- They have years of experience and a track record you can check
- Members are always up to date with the latest trends
- Members attend conferences that help boost their knowledge
- They have many connections that can help review, assess and plan your strategies that are experts in their fields and have years of experience
- They are usually easier to manage, and communication is as smooth with just a phone call away
- They will always do their best to keep their clients happy and satisfied with their services
- They have experienced working with lots of clients and can offer diverse and innovative solutions to your problems
- They can have many clients at time
- They tend to focus on more significant clients as they pay more
- They can be costly depending on the nature of your business, your needs and goals
Hiring a freelancer, in-house consultant or an agency all have their advantages and disadvantages. However, an SEO firm is your best choice as it can offer far more benefits that can help give that extra boost. You have lots of option when it comes to companies that specialise in Search Engine Optimization in New York. Choose the best one by considering your company goals, needs and budget.