Movavi Video Converter Review
Have you ever come across an incompatible video in the past and been unsure how to convert it? It goes without saying that you would need a video converter to do so – but you may have been put off by how complicated and technical it all seems
If you are looking for an easy and yet effective way to convert your videos between various formats then Movavi Video Converter should be the perfect fit. Everything about the software is designed to make converting videos as straightforward and simple as humanly possible.
Frankly speaking if you want to convert a video right now using Movavi Video Converter, all that you need to do is add it to the software, choose the format you desire, and click the ‘Convert’ button. In fact you can even get by without knowing anything at all about video formats to begin with as it includes hundreds of built-in presets that you can use to automatically set up the optimal video format and settings for the device or platform you’re using.
Simply put Movavi Video Converter will make converting videos a walk in the park, so you can easily deal with incompatible FileZigZag.com videos that you come across. However it has a ton of other features as well, many of which will prove extremely handy if you want to:
- Convert image and audio files to various other formats.
- Create animated GIFs from video clips.
- Grab screenshots from individual frames of video.
- Extract the audio tracks from videos to save as audio files instead.
- Cut and join video segments to remove any unwanted parts or merge clips together.
- Improve the video quality and fix common issues such as shaky video footage.
- Insert text fields that can be customized to create unique captions, subtitles, or watermarks.
- Crop and rotate the frame and orientation of your videos.
- Compress video files to a specific size to conserve storage space.
- Regulate and normalize the audio levels.
Needless to say it will be worth your while to take full advantage of these features, as they will let you tweak your videos and other media files so that they’re perfect for any situation. Rest assured that each one of these features is just as user-friendly as Movavi Video Converter is as a whole, so you shouldn’t have any trouble just trying them out and learning how to use them on the fly.