Movavi Video Converter For Mac: Change Video Formats In Seconds
Being able to switch around the formats of your videos is extremely handy and can help you to ensure that your videos are always compatible with any device or platform. Assuming you have little or no knowledge of video formats and settings it may seem a bit difficult – especially when you try it out for the first time.
Rather than getting stuck trying to muddle through the technical side of things, you could instead opt to use Movavi Video Converter for Mac. It will let you quickly change video formats and you won’t need any prior experience, special skills or knowledge of video formats to use it.
If you know the format that you want to convert your videos to then you can just add the video, select that format and click the ‘Convert’ button to get it started. However if you do not know which format to choose you can still convert your videos into the best possible format for a particular device or platform – and all you need to do is select the preset for that platform.
Aside from letting you convert videos so easily, Movavi Video Converter for Mac will also act as a full-fledged media converter for Mac and do the same thing for your audio and image files. In fact it includes several other interesting features too, and will allow you to:
- Enhance the quality of videos and fix common issues such as shaky, pixelated or blurry segments.
- Cut and combine video segments to remove unwanted footage or merge clips together.
- Create animated GIFs out of video clips.
- Grab screenshots from videos.
- Extract audio tracks from videos to save as standalone audio files.
- Insert customizable text into videos to create unique captions, watermarks or titles.
Overall it would be best to think of Movavi Video Converter for Mac as a helpful media converter and utility. Because it is so easy to use you Online Video Converter will have no problem figuring out its features and will find that the range of options they provide can really help to expand your horizons.