Is It Possible To Reset WordPress?
Is it possible to Reset to WordPress? Yes, it is. How to Reset WordPress? Today we are looking at the best possible way to reset any WordPress sites.
Why do you want to Reset a WordPress site?
Why do you want to reset a WordPress site? The common scenarios are.
- You have decided to change your personal WordPress site to a business one.
- You are creating a WordPress website for your client and something went wrong, you decided to start from the beginning and you want to reset your website.
- Maybe you use your WordPress website to test plugins, themes, content, or other site layouts. Once you’ve completed your test and now you want to reset your site and start again.
- You might get locked out of your WordPress site and you have a backup. You can restore your backup data and access your site back.
Best Way to Reset Your WordPress Site
The best way to reset your WordPress site using WP Reset Plugin. It helps you to reset any WordPress site within seconds. Here we go with some of the notable features of WP Reset Plugin.
- WP Reset Plugin is free to use.
- You can reset any WordPress site in one click.
- It will delete all posts, pages, comments, media entries within one click.
- Post reset option to reactivate plugins & themes automatically.
- It will not delete any media files.
- It will not delete your existing plugins and themes.
- It will not change your site title, site address, site language and search engine visibility settings.
- You have the option to delete only plugins, only themes, etc.
How to Install and Use the Plugin?
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for WP Reset and install WP Reset – Best WordPress Reset Plugin By WebFactory Ltd.
- Activate the Plugin
- Go to the Plugins settings page, scroll down and type reset in the confirmation field to confirm the reset.
Now you have to wait a few seconds to get a complete reset. We recommend taking a complete backup before resetting your WordPress site. Hope this post helps you to understand a WordPress reset is possible.