All You Need To Know About Ordering Prescription Glasses Online
What do you do after you have been prescribed eyeglasses by an ophthalmologist? It’s so certain – you buy them. When you buy a pair of prescription eyeglasses, a lot has to be taken into consideration.
Obviously, you have the option of making the transaction both through a retail store and an e-commerce site selling prescription glasses online. Here, we are going to discuss the online procedure in detail.
Finding out your Eyesight Power
Many e-commerce firms have come up with their own eye tests. And the good news is that it is free in most cases. If you are not aware of your eyesight power, you can get it measured by booking an appointment.
No need to worry about the quality of these eye tests as the optometrists are well trained and also hold a license to practise. Also, the latest machinery is used to conduct these tests.
Selecting Your Piece
- Once you are aware of your prescription, it’s time to head to the site from where you wish to make your purchase. It’s recommended that you check out multiple sites for a perfect match. Every site will have something to offer which others don’t
- Over the online medium, there is a plethora of varieties available. And you can sort and filter to arrive at your requirements. You can avail this benefit from the comfort of your homes and enjoy a hassle-free experience. The best of both ladies glasses and men glasses are available here.
- To know about the product in detail, you can read the product descriptions and specifications, which is provided for every product listed on the site.
- You can also select the lens as per your requirements. Look out for lenses that are anti-glare and loaded with free protective coatings. Nowadays, prescription glasses come in all styles of lenses – sunglasses, photochromic glasses, blue light blocking glasses and obviously varifocals.
- Reglaze glasses are what you should be looking for if you just need to get your lens replaced, without changing the frame. This is surely an economical option.
- If you want to try out how these spectacles look on you, you can get it delivered at your home for trial, which is again free. Some sites allow you to order multiple pieces at once and have a policy of unlimited number of free home trials.
Placing Your Order
After you have found that perfect pair of prescription glasses, which you definitely will, you can proceed with placing the order. Add the product to your cart, provide your delivery address, select the payment option and place the order.
Relax! Your order will be Delivered
Once you have placed your order, it will be delivered at your doorsteps, without you needing to move an inch.
There is something interesting here – same day glasses. Some e-commerce firms understand your excitement for your new pair of glasses and hence, have come up with the service of free 24 hour dispatch. You will get your glasses delivered within 24 hours, on availing this service.
In case you receive a different product or one that is damaged, you can even return it and get it exchanged. Every company provides a certain number of days within which you can return the product. You can go through the return policy before placing the order.
So, what are you waiting for? Order prescription glasses online to take care of the needs of your eyes.